Thursday 1 March 2012

Chanel

Just finished reading a beautiful book about Chanel , full of the most fabulous photos.

I adore Chanel and she is without a doubt my fashion icon, I even adore Karl Largafield and how he has evolved the label. For my 30th birthday a while back i was very lucky to given my own set of Chanel pearls ( see the photo below next to the book) and i wear them whenever i want to feel empowered or just up the glamour, I would wear them every day if i could!

 I feel the next project already developing in my head - a Chanel inspired outfit and i've found the very one i'd like! Now this would be advanced sewing and i'd have to make my own pattern! scary stuff! But these Pucci purses need to be finished first so it will have to wait a couple more weeks.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment