Tuesday 21 February 2012

Chris Evans!!!!!

How crazy this morning at 7am to hear my name mentioned on Radio 2 by Chris Evans! Always been a big fan and had a guilty crush on him so to hear him announce that i had finished my dress for Goodwood was crazy! Someone who shall remain nameless ( hem hem!) had emailed a picture and info on my project to the radio show....v funny to hear it on his "breaking news" but i was chuffed and found myself giggling all day ...
link still on hear for a few days and its 30mins into the start of the programme after the 7am news!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00p2d9w    the "flipping pancake day" programme 21/2/12

He was right though i've completed my outfit way ahead of schedule...so my mind has known turned to the next project......

No comments:

Post a Comment